Hi, it's "Mam marzenie" foundation

we need your help to fulfill a teenage TH-lover's dream!

« Older   Newer »

1. mam_marzenie
        +1   -1

User deleted

Dear Tokio Hotel fans!

I'm writing on the benefit of a girl just like you, a devoted TH fan. Her name is PATRYCJA , she's 15 years old and lives in Poland.

Patrycja is suffering from bone cancer, and to give her some hope and energy, so needed to keep fighting the deadly illness, "Mam marzenie" foundation from Poland (see mammarzenie.org/Info-in-English), wants to fullfull HER BIGGEST DREAM, which is to attend a Tokio Hotel concert and to meet the band, at least briefly.

The problem is that the information about TH's next european concerts isn't available yet. Maybe someone of you, could help us find out where and when will there be an opportunity for Patrycja to see TH? Does anyone know the dates of the next european tournee?

Any hint who to contact about it(about the concert dates and also about possibly organising meeting with the band) would be more than welcome!

Here are the contact details of responsible people form the foundation:

Wiesia Borysiak wiesia[at]morski.pl
    Roma Fimińska-Banaszyk roma.fiminska-banaszyk[at]ue.poznan.pl

Take care! Let's hope we'll soon see Patrycja's dream come true!

"Mam marzenie", Poznan, Poland

2.     +1   -1

Better

Group
    Administrator

Status
    According to Reebok (a couple of months ago it organized a contest which prize was the chance to spend a day with Tom), a date for a gig or something else in Europe should be announced soon. Actually there's also a doubt that the contest will be held in Europe... Right now we are all waiting for information.

Since you are from Poland I suggest you to ask for help to the official Fanclub of your Country (http://tokiohotel-fanclub.pl/) since it probably has a greater chance of giving you concrete aid.

Good luck and my best wishes to Patrycja!

1 replies since 14/11/2010, 16:42   72 views