+1   -1

User deleted

I come in the name of the Morethantwins.com artists:

Emseviltwin
    Nightingale
    Haylzee

all very close friends of mine , and my self:

Darkanngeltarja

to put this at consideration to the admins and mods on the graphics section of the board:

PLEASE STOP THE USE AND REPOSTING OF OUR TH/TWC FANARTS FOR THE USER'S:

Pics
    Banners
    signatures
    gifs
    random images
    etc.

all around the forum UNLESS they have been given the strict permission by the artist it self AND CREDITED HOW ITS DUE with a link and a source..

and IF SO

please DONT LET THE FANARTS BE MODIFIED on ANY WAY FOR SUCH GRAPHICS UNLESS THE ARTIST APPROVES IT 100%.

EXAMPLE:

SPOILER (click to view)

I AM the owner of that art
    I AM the original author
    and I HAVE NOT been asked permission for its use here
    NEITHER been asked permission for its modification on ANY way.

this user "loulou71" made an avatar gif

of

MY COPYRIGHTED ARTWORK:

darkanngeltarja.deviantart.com/art/TH-Kiss-me-goodbye-145562858

with out my knowledge, aprovement or permission :(

on this board, sadly, that is not the first time it happens BUT By making this announce public, Im hopping it will be the last.

I know you guys are not intended to make us sad, but you do. because our works are our babies and seeing them all around like this its only heartbreaking.

we: Emseviltwin, Nightingale, Haylzee, and my self, DO NOT give permission for the use of our works as any kind of graphics or quotes UNLESS we're personally asked first and unless we do the graphics our selves in such cases.

PLEASE RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S WORK

fanarts are fanarts and graphics are graphics.

dont mix them. dont disrespect them.

have a bit of caring and consideration for the people who work hard on filling the fandom with fantasy and making it more beautiful every day.

I might get banned for complaining on this way, but at least, I hope this post doesn't get deleted because its time for the lovely users of this wonderful forum to understand how serious this is for us and how it hurts and brings us down every time it happens

thank you very much for reading :cry:

I sincerely hope you understand how we feel. =/

2. -TheLadyOfShalott-
        +1   -1

User deleted

I'm so sorry about this, Tarja...

And I totally support you.

Eva

3. NeideLunare
        +1   -1

User deleted

Tarja I'm really sorry, as you know, we asked for all the author's permission to be allowed posting their artwork in the forum.
    For this reason we are not able to do very much. Forumfree is a free circuit, with a lot of forums. We can only advise our users do not use and edit without a permission.
    I hope everyone is going to understand your point, 'cause you're totally right :(

4.     +1   -1

Better

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Hi Tarja.
    All I can say is that I totally agree with your complaining. Authors and artists must be credited for their works and everyone should contact them for any use of said artworks.
    This is something we've already pointed out to our users - especially the ones who visit the TWINCEST section here.
    Some time ago we have discussed this issue when a user pointed out that in a thread on this forum there were some fanarts posted without the authors' permission. The moderators immediately took care of it and tried to contact the most popular fanartists to get their permissions in order to post their works on this forum.
    Unfortunately, that doesn't apply to avatars, signatures ed every image shown on users' profile because our forum is just a free domain of a much wider circuit. That's to say, everyone who sign up to a forum on forumfree.it gains free access to every single forum on this circuit. That's why mods and admins can hardly take responsability in this matter. For example, the user you mentioned (loulou71) isn't registered to our forum (she's the founder of another TH forum: http://adultsmalateth.forumfree.it/), even though she may visit it from time to time and post something here.

We've already underlined the importance of asking permission to the legitimate owners of every artworks and we just can hope they are asking for permission the moment they want to use them. If you or any other artists should see your works in signatures, avatars etc., please contact said users yourself or a member of the staff - in this case we'll immediately take care of it.

As I said to Eva, I'm going to personally contact loulou71 right now and ask for the removal of your artwork - I cannot do more. :(

If it can help, I'll move this thread in the ANNOUNCEMENT section to make it more visible and I'll add a note in the "rules" thread.
    I want to thank you for your polite report. I am truly sorry that we cannot do more.
    I'd like to make clear that I totally respect your works and I understand your concern. :(

Paola

CITAZIONE (DarkaNNgel_Tarja @ 7/12/2009, 20:06)
    I might get banned for complaining on this way, but at least, I hope this post doesn't get deleted because its time for the lovely users of this wonderful forum to understand how serious this is for us and how it hurts and brings us down every time it happens

I'm especially sorry for this. I don't know what made you thing you could get banned for complaining (a report, actually, because it's your right to point this out), but I absolutely assure you that no one has ever been banned here for a complain.
    I'm very displeased about hearing that. :cry:

Edited by Seipht - 7/12/2009, 22:48

5.     +1   -1

Better

Group
    Administrator

Status
    EDIT.
    I contacted Loulou71 and she immediately removed your artwork from her avatar.

I opened a topic concerning this matter in "Announcement" (HERE) and I added a note in rules thread.

6. katarina stratford
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hi Tarja, you pointed something important that should never be forgot.
    Always feel free to express your points of vue in our community :)

Edited by katarina stratford - 8/12/2009, 16:57

7. DarkaNNgel_Tarja
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Seipht @ 7/12/2009, 22:47)
    EDIT.
    I contacted Loulou71 and she immediately removed your artwork from her avatar.

I opened a topic concerning this matter in "Announcement" (HERE) and I added a note in rules thread.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

thank you so much to all of you for listening and for being so polite and understanding, we truly appreciate this <3

it means a lot to us!

Seipht, thank you so much to you specially for spreading the message, , you have no idea how many times we've been straightly banned from the diferent sites for pointing out all this

this is the first site that actually LISTENS to us and gives us the feedback we expected, and that is just amazing ;__;

thank you so much really <3

i wish you all a beautiful start of year and lets keep making this fandom beautiful <33333333333

6 replies since 7/12/2009, 20:06   1502 views