Le macchine dei Kaulitz

Audi Q7 per Bill e Audi R8 per Tom

« Older   Newer »

1. Syl__PMS
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (•~*LaFraTwincest*~• @ 22/2/2009, 16:57)
    CITAZIONE
    E tom..sembra avere un cappello da notte O_O

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

A me sembrano tagliati i capelli di Bill ç_ç
    SPERO DI NO
    Spero che li abbia ficcati nella maglia o.o

spero per lui..
    se no vado dal parrucchiere, li raccolgo e
    SPOILER (click to view)
    glieli ficco da un'altra parte

cucciolo eddai!!!!!!!! Fa il bravo

2. •~*LaFraTwincest*~•
        +1   -1

User deleted

:cry: non lo voglio con i capelli corti
    NOOOO

3. Syl__PMS
        +1   -1

User deleted

che dici? si apre una discussione per i suoi nuovi capelli?
    Sono piu le discussioni sui suoi capelli tante le volte che li cambia, che sulle canzoni xDDD
    POvero cucciolo..

4. •~*LaFraTwincest*~•
        +1   -1

User deleted

no
    sarebbe inutile
    ancora non si capisce bene come li abbia xD
    Quella foto è minuscola

5. missMurderr;
        +1   -1

User deleted

quel coso è bill? stiamo scherzando?

6. BibaBlack13
        +1   -1

User deleted

Belle macchine *-*

ma la foto è piccola piccola o.o cioè non riesco nemmeno a vedere bene se quelli sono davvero Bill e Tom

7. missCHEER
        +1   -1

User deleted

Tom c'ha la banana gigante in testa O______O
    E Bill, quello non è Bill O__O

8. BibaBlack13
        +1   -1

User deleted

Francy, ho trovato una traduzione in inglese dell'articolo. l'ho presa da Qua

"No matter where they appear, they are usually promptly surrounded by screaming fans. This time, the start looked different: on Wednesday, in an Audi extradition center, a Q7 in callawhite and a R8 in Daytongray were waiting for the brothers Bill and Tom Kaulitz, Frontman and Guitarist of famous German band "Tokio Hotel." The identical twins were in Ingolstadt to pick up their new cars. "That is exactly my car - I cannot imagine anymore to drive any other car," raves singer Bill and immediatly explains the highlights of his new Audi Q7. Especially the relation of sportiness and comfort is the speicalities of this model for him. For his brother Tom, who opposedly labels himself as "sports car fanatic", R8 is the right choice. "I stand on big cars and I'd like to go on a race track with it." Hans-Joachim Radde, leader of German marketing, is also glad with the coorperation with the Kaulitz brothers. "These guys, successful German artists, match good with also successful German brand Audi."
    The fact that both the Kaulitz brothers drive Audi is not just a coincidence. "That runs in our family - our dad was always an Audi fan and we are, so to say, grown up with that," explains Bill. Other than that, Audi has extremely cool cars. "They are our dream cars," they both agree.

Photo: Tom Kaulitz and his brother Bill takes an Audi R8 and an Audi Q7 in Ingolstadt. Hans-Joachim Radde (second from left), leader of German marketing, and Holger Abeln of Audi customer service give the keys over.

Tokio Hotel encourages German economy, or at least the Automobile industry, which seems totally meaningful, considering the impending Opel catastrophe. What do you think of the boys' new cars?
    (the original text from Audi comes from 12.02.09, 8.00 p.m. - unfortunately the photo is not exactly clear about Bill's supposedly dreads, but hopefully that'll be discovered soon.)

9. Cassie™
        +1   -1

User deleted

w la 5oo e la Panda

ù____ù

10. •~*LaFraTwincest*~•
        +1   -1

User deleted

eh
    inglese o tedesco sempre lì sto.
    non ho voglia di tradurre io e il traduttore non fa per bene xD

11. Syl__PMS
        +1   -1

User deleted

traduco io ^^

12.     +1   -1

Better

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (BibaBlack13 @ 22/2/2009, 17:17)
    Francy, ho trovato una traduzione in inglese dell'articolo. l'ho presa da Qua

"No matter where they appear, they are usually promptly surrounded by screaming fans. This time, the start looked different: on Wednesday, in an Audi extradition center, a Q7 in callawhite and a R8 in Daytongray were waiting for the brothers Bill and Tom Kaulitz, Frontman and Guitarist of famous German band "Tokio Hotel." The identical twins were in Ingolstadt to pick up their new cars. "That is exactly my car - I cannot imagine anymore to drive any other car," raves singer Bill and immediatly explains the highlights of his new Audi Q7. Especially the relation of sportiness and comfort is the speicalities of this model for him. For his brother Tom, who opposedly labels himself as "sports car fanatic", R8 is the right choice. "I stand on big cars and I'd like to go on a race track with it." Hans-Joachim Radde, leader of German marketing, is also glad with the coorperation with the Kaulitz brothers. "These guys, successful German artists, match good with also successful German brand Audi."
    The fact that both the Kaulitz brothers drive Audi is not just a coincidence. "That runs in our family - our dad was always an Audi fan and we are, so to say, grown up with that," explains Bill. Other than that, Audi has extremely cool cars. "They are our dream cars," they both agree.

Photo: Tom Kaulitz and his brother Bill takes an Audi R8 and an Audi Q7 in Ingolstadt. Hans-Joachim Radde (second from left), leader of German marketing, and Holger Abeln of Audi customer service give the keys over.

Tokio Hotel encourages German economy, or at least the Automobile industry, which seems totally meaningful, considering the impending Opel catastrophe. What do you think of the boys' new cars?
    (the original text from Audi comes from 12.02.09, 8.00 p.m. - unfortunately the photo is not exactly clear about Bill's supposedly dreads, but hopefully that'll be discovered soon.)

Grazie mille. Sto cercando la fonte originaria per vedere se becco un'immagine più grande e vedere meglio Bill. Peccato non ci sia foto più grande... S'è tagliato i capelli o li ha legati? In ogni caso, basta samatra/rasta o quel che erano...

Allora rumor per Tom confermato e sposto l'articolo in "Ultime notizie".

Grazie mille! ^^

Edited by Seipht - 22/2/2009, 17:46

13. Love Is Dead°
        +1   -1

User deleted

Cos'è si sono scambiati il genere di macchine?:blink:
    quella di bill è bellissima *ççç*

14. •~*LaFraTwincest*~•
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    S'è tagliato i capelli o li ha legati?